Sunday, June 08, 2008

I just came here to party

Friday!
Images heavy! Pardon us, for being girls, you see.


At Yuling's house. Kills time when she's busying dolling herself up! haha. her 1.3 megapixes webcam is my source of entertainment
DADDY, i want a macbook ):











Not because im dark k! She's fair lor ):


Sepia love. We had lotsa FUN taking self-timer shots. Yuling, hor? Kept on taking plain paper! ahah




Geraldine! I shall be your shop's spokeswoman! haha
We really have fun that day! The grass is poking me real hard like crazy that day. I cant stop but screaming so loud on that day. Anyway, the rooftop at esplanade is such a peaceful place to chill in, it makes us wanna sleep as well! haha.
Yuling, like what i've said, dont bother about certain things on your mind. You can always have me to rant at when you've got problems alright? LOVE LOVE YOU :D
Sat
Today was damn funnn too. Erm, cant say. haha. K, anyway, i wanna cry when i read Geraldine's LJ. haha. No worries! I hope that brighten up your day though! (:
Sun will be an exciting day ahead, i swear! It's 2.50am on my clock, yes, i blog damn slow, geraldine, i know! ha. im hungry right now and i gonna do my project work now ):
Ironically, i felt like i've grown up just a little bit after i've talked to sy. People changes, so do i. and i hope what i've changed is going to be for a better. No, definitely better (:
Euro 2008 is heree, my dad is very blur. He forgets to subscribe. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home